Beer & Dice

Session 15

DUNGEON MASTER: The residents of the Lorrimore house have their dinner and evening passes into night. Outside, the howling of the storm increases. Periodically thunder crashes down upon the town of Ravengro, and through the curtained windows the occasional glare of lightning can be seen.
SOLAR CE’NEA: SOlar, says he needs to use the Wand of Lesser restoration as he has is still damaged from the stirges (-4 on Con). He uses the wand and immediately feels at full strenght
SOLAR CE’NEA: Wand of lesser restoration 1d4=4

View
Session 14

SOLAR CE’NEA: SOlar says to Johan, your idea of leaving the SPlattermans book behind is a good one, perhaps we can leave it in the secret room we found it in and head back to Kendra, to recover from our injuries.
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: “Let’s head back to town and get some rest before we venture down to the next level. However first we should hide this old spellbook n the safe where we found it so I don’t end up going crazy before my time.”
SOLAR CE’NEA: Which way shall we head out? via the auditorium, Foyer, then the front foyer?
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: “That sounds good to me. From what we know about this book it would be best if we avoided carrying it whenever possible. Perhaps we could try the foyer to instead of having to climb to gain access each time.”

View
Session 13

DUNGEON MASTER: This small rooms contains a single shelf, on which lie five items—a tarnished silver flute, a collection of holy symbols jumbled together, a bloodstained handaxe, a blacksmith’s hammer, and a moldy old book.
DUNGEON MASTER: http://www.cosketch.com/Rooms/qjtinvg
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: “How about we each take one item back to the Warden’s wife for her to try and identify their properties?”

View
Session 12

DUNGEON MASTER: http://www.cosketch.com/Rooms/rmuolgp
SOLAR CE’NEA: spellcraft 1d20+10=27
DUNGEON MASTER: Solar discovers that this item is a wand of Cure Light Wounds.
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: While Solar examines the assortment of magical items, Johan searches through the walls of cobwebs and debris.
Perception check: 1d20+7 = 14

View
Session 11

SOLAR CE’NEA: SOlar dismisses his current dancing Lights and recasts dancing lights again and sends two of the lights towards Johan to help hm check out the stairs
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: Johan inspects the stairwell for any traps before they venture deeper into the prison structure.
Perception check (traps): 1d20+8 = 15
DUNGEON MASTER: Johan discovers no traps. In the weird glow of Solar’s lights, numerous cobwebs and spots of mold color the walls. The steps look stable, however.
SOLAR CE’NEA: Solar follows behind Johan but far enough away that their combined weight is not on the same section of the stairs at the same time
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: Johan and Mesodias caustiously make their way down the steps proceeding Solar’s dancing lights spell.
SOLAR CE’NEA: Solar has his Crossbow out ready for any non undead, he still remembers and feels the sting of the stirges bite.

View
Session 10

The party concludes their interview with the Sheriff. Presently he moves away from the group, and all three heroes along with Kendra make their way back along the road to her house.
DUNGEON MASTER: “It looks like rain,” she says a bit absently, as she unlocks the door.
SOLAR CE’NEA: Are you alright Kendra?
SOLAR CE’NEA: Can I get you a drink?
DUNGEON MASTER: “Not at all!” she exclaims, rounding on Solar with her hands on her hips. “People could have died… may still die! What did you do in that old prison?”

View
Session 9

DUNGEON MASTER: Afternoon turns into evening, and presently Kendra emerges from her study to discover the heroes once again delving into Harrowstone’s history and present state. Her cursory greeting is interrupted as she notices the thick, red welts that have broken out on Solar and Mesodias.

“Good… Stern Lady!” she gasps. “What happened to your necks?!”
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: “Here this is for you. It is the head piece from a stirge I thought it might make a fancy quill for your studies?”
DUNGEON MASTER: “What!? Oh my! T-thank you,” she says hesitantly.

View
Session 8

DUNGEON MASTER: Peering in through the dust-swirled gloom, the characters make out a small hallway 10’ long, ending in a wooden door on the right that hangs askew.

[Perception, please. ]
SOLAR CE’NEA: Percpetion 1d20=9
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: Johan tentatively peers into the room with, knowing all full well those skeletons would rise as they entered.

View
Session 7

JOHAN D’ALMENTA: The party stands at the front entrance of the prision, a cold shiver runs down Johan’s spine as he remembers the haunt only a moment ago. “Let’s explore around the outside and see what we are dealing with here. I’ll check for the tracks of any recent traffic in this area. Did you want to keep an eye out for any parts of the structure that could be unstable and should be avoided?” Survival check (tracking): 1d20+7 = 19 (21 vs. humans)
SOLAR CE’NEA: Solar, rues the fact he doesn’t have any knowledge of engineering so instead tries to be more vigulint in looking around 1d20+0=8

View
Session 6

DUNGEON MASTER: The party has spent the day delving into two disturbing matters: the identity of the most vile prisoners in the history of Harrowstone, and the nature of a secret organization called the Whispering Way.  Research is hungry work, however, and by dinner everyone has worked up a healthy appetite for the piping hot strudel and pepper ribs which are served by Kendra and her new helper Johan.
DUNGEON MASTER: Later that evening, when the party is seated comfortably in the drawing room, nursing cups of cider, Kendra grows increasingly quiet and pensive.  Finally, she takes a deep breath and addresses the group:

“I have decided to sell the house,” she says, her voice full of firmness and determination.  "I am happy here in Ravengro… but it is so small.  With father …gone… now, I have no reason to stay.  I want to see things—cities, and castles and forests…
SOLAR CE’NEA: Dear Kendra,
JOHAN D’ALMENTA: Johan slowly sips at his cup of cider in thoughtful contemplation, “I understand your ties with this land are not as they once were. Have you considered where you would like to visit as your first place of interest?”

View

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.